Tips For Pinterest Business Accounts
Tips For Pinterest Business Account To Make It Work Effectively
Disclosure: This page contains affiliate links that pay a commission if you choose to make a purchase.
This post will explain a few tips for Pinterest business accounts. Bloggers with their own website are encouraged to claim their site to sync it up with Pinterest. Here are a few must-have’s for your business account.
- Profile: People look at your profile first before they follow you. First, go to your settings and edit your profile. It is important to add your display name and your photo. In the About You section, add an accurate description using keywords of your business or blog.
- Boards: Create boards with appropriate image and description. Name your board appropriately as it represents the pins that are saved in those boards.
- Pins: Create gorgeous pins of your products or content from your blog. Make sure the text on your image describes what is in your content or what the product is about. Save your pins in the appropriate board. See my post on How To Create a Pinterest Pin.
- Pin Description – provide an accurate description of your pin. You can include hashtags and keywords. Make sure the pin is linked to the source of the information.
- Pin Schedule: It is important that you pin regularly without being spammy so Pinterest will not block your account. You can either pin manually every day or use a scheduler tool like Tailwind.
- Analytics: Pinterest analytics is a great tool for business accounts. It will give you a good picture of the demographics and background of your audience or viewers. It will show you how your pins perform. You will be able to see the number of clicks, impressions, saves for each pin and more. So, this is a good tool to use if you want to know how to engage with your audience and the type of pins you will publish.
- Pinterest tag – is a piece of code that you are going to install to be able to track what actions viewers take when viewing your website after viewing your promoted pin. This is a great Pinterest tool for conversion. Click here to learn how to use Pinterest tags.
Lastly, create good content, gorgeous pins and boards and utilize the tools Pinterest offers you for a successful business.