How To Install The Pinterest Save Button In Google Chrome and Firefox
Why Add A Pinterest Save Button?
The Pinterest Save button is a nice feature of Pinterest. If you are a frequent visitor of Pinterest and have a Personal or Business account, you definitely need this button in your Google Chrome or Firefox extension.
People go to Pinterest to get inspired, search for ideas or they are ready to buy. It is one of the top 3 search engines next to Google and YouTube. When you search or read blogs and wanted to save an article or an image, the Pinterest Save button comes in very handy. All you have to do is hover over the article or image and the icon will appear. Once you click it, you will be taken to your Pinterest account and will be able to save it on your own board right away. No need to do a few steps to save it on your board.
Steps to install the Pinterest Save button in your Google Chrome extension:
Here are the steps to install the Pinterest Save button in your Google Chrome extension.
- Open your Google Chrome browser and go to https://about.pinterest.com/en/browser-button. This page will be displayed.
2. Click on the red bar that says “Get our browser button”.
3. Click “Add Extension” button to add the Pinterest Save Button.
4. After clicking the “Add Extension” prompt, this page will display. And you need to click on “Add to Chrome” to complete the setup.
5. Pinterest Save icon will be displayed on your Google Chrome extension (circled in red).
This extension is a great feature of Pinterest. Saving is easy and you can do it in less time. Just one click and you can save your favorite recipe or article in your designated Pinterest board.
Click here to install the Pinterest Save button on your Firefox browser.
Learn how to create your first Pinterest pin. Read my post on How To Create a Pinterest Pin.
Click Here to Download Your Free Ebook on Online Solopreneurship!